Wednesday, July 22, 2009

On Creativity

Lord, could you talk a little about this process you and I engaged in? From my perspective I seem to sense the words and then just write them. Sometimes it goes very smoothly and other times It feels like everything going on is a distraction even if I'm doing this late at night, alone. How does this work?.

You know that any creative endeavor is a collaboration between I and thou. Jesus said that “I and my Father are one.” speaking of his relationship to How The Universe Works. This is true for all of you. All that you are I am, Though the reverse is not exactly true “yet” Where does inspiration come from?


I believe the best answer to that question is that it comes From How The Universe Works. The search for How the Universe works while most apparent in the activities of Physicists, Biologists and other scientists is not limited to them alone. Artists of all kinds attempt to depict what they see of How the Universe Works, painters, poets writers, singers, actors, engineers, craftsmen of all kinds, homemakers and yes even businessmen are involved in a creative process with How the Universe works simply by being part of How it does work. You are elemental in the process, so you are involved because you are are also How the Universe works. Sorry for the digression, I didn't answer the question you asked. All of creation is able to commune with me. For most animal life the communion is at an unconscious level and that applies to humans as well, But humans(and some others) can occasionally bring that unconscious communication  forward to the conscious mind. Would you like to stop here or pick this up later this evening.

I think I will post now and perhaps pick up again later tonight or work on the other blog.

Very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment