Friday, August 28, 2009

Good Morning Lord, I’m reading through some our past conversations and I notice your speeling is atrocious. I would expect better from How the Universe Works.

Certainly, put the blame on my though it is your finger doing the typing. I notice you switched to a word processor with spell check. This should do much to make our work more literate. You seem in good spirits this morning I trust you slept well?

Yes thank you. I didn’t stay up to 2 or 3 am chatting as I have been doing. You know I have obsessive compulsive disorder OCD. I also love writing. I didn’t realize how much until I started these 2 blogs. Night time is also the time I usually spend chatting with you.

Yes, and you are usually half asleep making this collaboration much more difficult than it could be. Even now instead of taking time to find a quiet place you have the television on. Highlander, pretty good movie but distracting isn’t it? Is there something particular on your mind? No? Well then how about if we talk about imagination. In your existence now there are four planes of reality, physical, emotional, spiritual and mental. Together these make up the world you inhabit. Imagination begins as spirit, and becomes an idea, the idea if acted on then manifests physically in your world through hard work and collaboration. This blog is an example as is the movie Highlander, or a work of art, or a building or anything else in your world. The natural world works the same way. It begins as spirit than the idea becomes manifest in the world through me as how the universe works.

Shari, is just now finishing up the Course in Miracles. This will be the third time she has worked through the course yet doesn’t seem to manifest miracles. At least not the miracles she would like. What are your thoughts?

Shari doesn’t realize that she is preparing herself for future endeavors. Her difficulties in this timeframe is that her desires are mixed. She works hard to provide money for the family, the two of you and Cameryn to live. But has a need to create. Her present job is unfulfilling creatively. Once you are employed again Shari will have less stress about your financial future then perhaps she will go back to working with fabric either in quilting or dolls. She has not decided at this time. Her trouble with the Course in Miracles and other channeled literature is she wants these things but is confused about her wants. When she decides then putting her imagination to work along with mine will create that which she calls miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment