Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happiness is....

Good evening Father, I am happy.For so much of my life I was unhappy, angry often, miserable occasioanlly, and depressed all of the time. I am happy. I'm more in love with my wife Shari than I have ever been. Its just a wonderful feeling. I feeling like donning top hat and tails, dancing with Fred Astaire and Syd Charisse. Have them show me a thing or too.

You are in  touch with yourself and with the unvierse in a way you have seldom been at other times in your. life.

Yes, thats eactly the way I feel, more in touch with everything, Will it last?

There will be times that events come together in such a way as to cause anger or unhappiness. The key is too put one foot in front of the other and move back into this way of being you are coming to know well. What you are experiencing now is a small taste of the bliss you have available to you on different levels of reality. Soon, I think you will soon make the decision to move on. Not a sad occasion as long as you keep in mind that you remain under my love and care always.

I'm just getting happy and it's time to leave.That could be depressing.

Sure,if you let it. Remember this will be your decision when and how to move on. There are still a few things you have to know before you do, those will determine your decision. You will know when. Look forward to that time with joy. many loved ones await to begin a new adventure. You will be welcome. You have grown a great deal in this lifetime. You will take much into the next. 

Wow, I didn't expect this conversation tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Cyd Charrise? What do you have against Ginger Rogers?

    ReplyDelete