Friday, January 8, 2010

Welcome Friends...

...to Small talk with God. Lord would you mind reiterating for my friends what is happening here.

Certainly Michael. Welcome friends! Michael and I are embarked on a exercise in co-creation. The same that you and I are involved in when you pursue any creative endeavor. There are limitations Michael has set for himself. I am limited to using Michael's knowledge skills, and memories in this endeavor. There will be no revelation, no reading of the future beyond what Michael is capable of discerning for himself if he but takes the effort to think things through.  


That's awfully convenient, I get to do all of the typing.

And make all of the typos.

Thank you very much. I get to look like I'm nuts. Why should anyone believe I am actually conversing with God? What proof can you offer?

If it works for you then use it. If it doesn't work then discard it. What proof can anyone offer of any revelation. The Bible, The Koran, The Book of Mormon, The Urantia Book, they all hold this in common. They're based in faith. What others believe is their business. Why should anyone concern themself with another's belief unless that belief is harmful. You and I have had this discussion many times.

Sure we have. I also know that these are my self set limitations. I would rather have people think that I'm eccentric than to have them think I'm some sort of prophet. I have seen what happens to prophets. Well read about it anyway. But, I would like people to know that I'm not just making it up as I go along.

That is exactly what you are doing. Making it up as you go along. Moment by moment the co-creation happens. Each second a beginning. Be mindful of that beginning, that moment. 

I try. However, I blink and the moment is gone. I think It's time for bed. Goodnight Father.

Sleep well, Michael. Goodnight Ladies.

4 comments:

  1. Good night to you too. That was wonderful. We Do make it all up as we go along.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have difficulty holding on to that. acim would have it that I won't accept atonement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always have a choice. I like the choices you've made so far. I am quite comforted reading your conversations.

    ReplyDelete