Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Life

This brand-new day begins with Christ in me.
 
Good morning Lord, Could you give me a definition of the Christ and what it means to have the Christ in me?
 

And a good morning to you as well Michael. Literally the Christ is the Anointed One from Hebrew mythology, adopted by the followers of Jesus of Galilee as their name for the messiah born; Christ Jesus. In the Jewish tradition the Christ (Messiah) is yet to come. In most Christian faiths the Christ will be reborn. In your church Christ represents the indwelling spirit of the anointed present in everyone, but not always realized. The term Christ is not a part of the Buddhist, Hindi or other eastern belief systems. However, the Christ within could be likened to the Tao. The Tao IS, the Christ IS, the Universe IS. You (plural) are made of the woof and warp of the universe,  physically, psychologically, and spiritually. I include emotion under the psychological because so much of your (plural) mood is made up of the transitory thoughts you have at any given moment. So the Christ in you is  awareness of the deep connection with How the Universe Works.

4 comments:

  1. OMG, if you'll pardon the expression. I just now found that you have another blog. In our on-going discussion with 'Standing' I asked what your background was and here is the answer almost before I asked it, but then that's the way with God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Da Comfort Spiral,



    Aloha, New Friend


    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  3. tag-garlandless judy sent me. how did i miss this?
    love the i ching site.
    gh-it's that "ask and ye shall receive" deal. or even better, from ezekiel, "before you have even asked, i have given." yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had been trying to distance myself a bit from this blog though it's something that I needed to do. After reading "Conversations with God" I tried to go to a talk he gave here. Tickets were like $160, To hell with that If Walsch can do it so can I. So I sat with a piece of paper and a pen and eventually words started coming. I don't believe I'm channeling anything other than my own subconscious and the understanding I have of How the Universe Works which is my definition of God, a verb.
    I'm glad you all found me over here hiding out with Kirk.

    ReplyDelete